News

Started by Phoenix, November 28, 2009, 12:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Today, Ill present you, our new reporters. Tom & Jerry, will introduce and broadcast the matches.

Added some more features to the game, like players having their own defense zone, which means, that if you want to dribble him, you will need to roll the dices and obtain a 6+ for each tile of the defense area you want to go through.

There are 2 new screens:

More news soon ;)

Drumpi

Hey, dices to drible an opponent, good idea (i didn't think in it before).
The images looks greater than before. I hope you can play it with "cursors", because i don't have a touch-screen ^^U
Some people think that wiz's touchscreen sucks :D :D :D Maybe in two weeks we can get another firm that solves it ;)
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

Windgate

Reporters looks nice, I love it
Iván García Subero. Programador, profesor de informática, monitor de actividades culturales y presidente de TRINIT Asociación de Informáticos de Zaragoza. http://trinit.es

Phoenix

Thanks.

Hope the touch-screen works properly cos the game its only being developed for be "touched"  ::)

The right button from mouse, dont have any meaning on Wiz, yes?

drai_kin

the judges are really amusing ^^ and fit perfectly in the game ~

I think the wiz touch is like the left mouse click so yes, the right button is not available.

but if you need more combinations than just a touch on the screen , maybe you can consider touch+ L button  ( I think this one is quite comfortable to do) or maybe with the d-pad also.

Phoenix

Yah Drai , I guess Ill need to change the actual use of the right button for a the L button or so, was  being used for unselect a selected player. Thanks for the idea! ;)

Phoenix

Today I finished almost all actions that could be done from the user into the match interface. Some more graphics still seems bit unfinished.

Around 25 new faces for players was introduced, from now any player will have his own skills & personability. Such many new comments added to our reporters.

The players can be booked if they commit a hard tackle, being able to be rejected from the rest of the match if the referee think so.

Ill start today with the IA  ::)

New screen

Keep in touch!

Sandman

Looks great, love the reporters. Good luck on the AI.
-- Sandman

Windgate

I like it, very original game, I wanna play xD
Iván García Subero. Programador, profesor de informática, monitor de actividades culturales y presidente de TRINIT Asociación de Informáticos de Zaragoza. http://trinit.es

josebita

Looks very promising!

Phoenix

Thanks again!

Erm, there a mistake on the interception comment from the reporters  :-[ , hope to dont forget change it before send it.

The AI its being developed, If I wanna do it on the properly way, Ill need some kind of backtracking to evaluate any of the movements around the table from computer's player. Gonna be a really nice challenge for me, cos never applied that kind of algorithms outta of university.

Windgate

AI is always a challenge... I will try to have 3 levels, and program the first level as a very simple playing IA, then if you have time keep on with advanced levels, backtracking, etc.

Good luck, I like a lot this game although I really HATE football xD

Phoenix

After this short holidays, Im back with some news

-> From now on, you will be able to save your own league on (4?,maybe more) slots availables.
-> The AI its around 40% done.

Ye windgate, I started with very simple AI, but I guess Ill have no troubles on make it bit more advanced, right now the player search all the possible ways to the destination tile and take the best one depending of some other parameters over the actual state of the match.

Phoenix

Today I started with the Menu screens (I hate that part, but someone need do it xD).

I post some screen to show how is going on :

Happy coding!

Windgate

Professional... It could be sold by real money xD