As promised, the example code for a very simple mic spectrum analyser.
MacOS X: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLZ8VRU3
* As I said, the API in still unfinished. Some functions/global vars might change their name or the way they need to be used.
* MacOS X: Uncrompress in a path without spaces and double click the .app file inside.
* Windows: Uncrompress and run main.exe
* Linux: Uncompress to a route without spaces and double-click runme.sh
* You can also use the MacOS X package as a packaging example for your games in MacOS X. As long as the path to the file doesn't cantain spaces, it'll work fine.
* The MacOS X & win32 packages contain the latest binary version of BennuGD. The Linux version assumes BennuGD is already installed in your system, as done by the official installer or the packages in my PPA.