Uploaded new version of the Packager for Ubuntu to my PPA, some changes:
* Added support for XHDPI icons
* Check that "main.dcb" is present in the given directory, don't assume it. If it's not present, refuse to accept the directory.
* Try to find the AdMob Ads SDK Jar, don't just assume it's the same version as mine (future-proof the packager a bit for those of you where the packager was failing because you had a more recent version of the SDK than expected).
* Only try to find the AdMob Ads SDK if you actually asked for AdMob Ads
* (Possible) Adreno GPU fix
I'm gonna create an updated version of the packager for windows, JDK and all, wish me luck.
[Edit] Binary version for Windows available here:https://code.google.com/p/bennugd-packager/
(Please note that the packager has moved from its previous location to a new project page separate from bennugd-monolithic)
It includes binaries for ANT and Java JDK for windows but not the Android SDK because of licensing issues. You shouldn't need to install the JDK separately anymore, just run the included BAT file.
If you have any doubts, please have a look here:https://code.google.com/p/bennugd-packager/wiki/WinSettingUpPackager
And then ask any remaining questions here.
Let me know if this works at all for you.