to be continued...

Started by drai_kin, January 30, 2010, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drai_kin

Hello everybody,

the dead line is almost here, and besides all the effort put into this competition, I don't have anything worth of being played >.<

So far, I have a pretty collection of graphics but nothing playable... I got stuck with several bugs, basically bottlenecks of a bad planning ^^;

I don't thing I can re-write every thing and finish the rest of the game in one day  , so I pretty much give up for this dead line. However, after all the effort I don't plan to give up on the game, you'll be seeing it in the forum after this until it is completed.

I want to thank all the kind comments , I really appreciate them :)

I also thank this forum for the setting the competition. It was a real motivation ( I am like a professional procrastinator :) )

So it is not game over yet, but

insert time to continue :P

SplinterGU

Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

drai_kin

Actually, I have no idea... that's the problem-___-

Drumpi

Just try it!!!!!!!!
You didn't know if you don't try. If you have the graphics, you can code easier.
With one week you can do a good minigame. Crap-games are made in three days, so... ;D
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

josebita

Sure, we'd be happy to be able to play a demo. Come on! Your graphs look so great that I'm sure you can create a competitive entry in a few days.

drai_kin

So how many days are talking about?

In that case ill try to pack something playable

Drumpi

Splinter said 1 week, but i don't know if it's an estimation. He's asking for that.
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

Ariel Yust

that was more then enought for me  8) I created a game in a week ~ I hope you guys will like it =]]

and I hope I see anything playble from you drai_kin, ur gfx skillz are great  ;D
u cant just show off with ur graphics and let us sit here without anything to play! :P
Play  **Zombies On My Grass**  !  >:}