DIVDX Beta Team

Started by MikeDX, February 13, 2016, 06:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drumpi

Who? -.-U
I was afraid it was him. PLEASE, ignore his flame words this time!!! We had enough ten years ago. Let him with his green hedgehog and talk about something important.

I'm ready to ban people if they start flaming around.
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

panreyes

First, I'm not completely sure wether Richardstation is really "rich23" or "sik".
Richardstation has been helping the div-like community for some time, and he even maintains a nice blog about BennuGD, Gemix and DivGO.

I would suggest to forget about what hapenned like 10 years ago (... we're really old, aren't we?) and move on peacefully.

P.S.: Drumpi, I don't understand your english xD

Drumpi

Yeah, I need to practice A LOT!! :D :D
(Please, tell me my mistakes :P).

Well, I think I lost some edited messages, so I'm not going to talk about the past or try to understand what are you saying. I'm back on topic and going to ignore everyting else. I just want to see DIV3 working and no errors in my codes.
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

l1nk3rn3l

windows 7 64 bits - windows 10 64 bits...

give us a sdk to develop modules...

if develop multiplayer module and possibly 3d engine (u give us  a full license ???)  ... !!!   ;D

MikeDX

new div uses DLL plugins in the same way old div does (even old DLLs compile with new div.h) so maybe you can use that :)

l1nk3rn3l

the same using openwatcom ? is possible use gcc ?

MikeDX

It uses gcc :)

(or clang on osx)

gcc dll.c -o dll.so -funsigned-char -shared `sdl-config --cflags --libs` -O3 -fPIC

I have attached the header and some examples to this message

l1nk3rn3l

1. WHERE is DIVDX beta link to download? 

2.  DIV_export =   can export global/local vars ,,, arrays?

3. please include a dll example using.. export local/global vars  and arrays ( dll and  prg)

4. getparm/retval    can use pointers/float /strings  or whatever ...   or only int ?

5. i see in screenshots "3d map "   menu..   mode8 is enable in editor? 

thx...

MikeDX

Quote from: l1nk3rn3l on February 16, 2016, 12:03:26 AM
1. WHERE is DIVDX beta link to download? 

Nowhere, it isnt ready for testing yet but when it is, I will let people know :)

2.  DIV_export =   can export global/local vars ,,, arrays?

3. please include a dll example using.. export local/global vars  and arrays (inside dll- inside prg)

you can probably access them through the mem[] array but i dont know of any examples using it. Also this header file will likely change

4. getparm/retval    can use pointers/float /strings  or whatever ...   or only int ?
thx...

only int for now. I have to admit I havent done much with dlls asside from visual effects.

FreeYourMind

Quote from: PiXeL on February 15, 2016, 01:43:38 AM
First, I'm not completely sure wether Richardstation is really "rich23" or "sik".
Richardstation has been helping the div-like community for some time, and he even maintains a nice blog about BennuGD, Gemix and DivGO.

I would suggest to forget about what hapenned like 10 years ago (... we're really old, aren't we?) and move on peacefully.

P.S.: Drumpi, I don't understand your english xD

By the way, this morning I wakeup with news about this guy, he send 3 new comments to my youtube channel, maybe he have drinking again:

Editado por PiXeL: Free, aviso. No vuelvas a insultar a nadie por el foro o te juegas el baneo. No es broma.

blostec

I can test on Windows 10 Pro 64bits and Fedora Linux 64 bits.

MikeDX

The betas for DIVDX are on div-arena.co.uk :) I suggest the nightly builds to try!

blostec

I'm testing the last build div-beta-nightly-2016-04-20-8df702d9f2-win32 right now ;)

MikeDX