Progress so far...

Started by Ariel Yust, January 03, 2010, 07:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel Yust

Very well so I animated all the units in the game.

all the characters are now animated in normal form and in zombie form ^_^

and I managed to impliment the monster's parts =] and now u can create a monster with diffrent hands legs torso and head :D

• Here a picture of random parts (so far I have only 2 sets)

• Some action is going on in there and my new monsters can now open there jaws raise there claws and run after there victims :D

• Good Example of the people's zombie form in action =] each has its own zombie form animated ^_^

I realy hope this will work on the Wiz thought I can't be sure :P
    I need to find a tutorial about touchscreens in bennu I want to make that mouse work normaly =]
Play  **Zombies On My Grass**  !  >:}

Ariel Yust

Project of mass destruction got destructed do to semestrial exams, sorry guys I'll be finishing this another time...
belive me I got disapointed alot more then you guys... but if I won't pass exams then I'll fail my degree ^_^ so good luck to everyone else!

Cya next time.

Hokutoy

What a pity! Your game looks amazing... anyway try to finish the game when exams are over.
Good luck!

Drumpi

Oh, sh...! Another challenger less?
The game was amazing, a very important rival to the contest.

It's sad, but exams are first. Good luck, i hope it will go well.
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

josebita

Sorry to hear that :(
Anyway, it'd be great to be able to play your game even after your exams.

Ariel Yust

Thanks dudes, shame I couldn't finish this one at least I did good on my first exam but that was in C++ :P
and now comes the hardest and its calculus, discrete math and linear algebra which I fear less >_<

I'm realy sad that I couldn't finish my project and I must say I learned alot from it and from what I should make in my next compos =]

oh well wish all those who finished there games good luck and may de best game wins~! =]

Drumpi

Did you know that you have another week to finish your game? ;D
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

Ariel Yust

I got the mail from splinter yesterday =]

but thanks for reminding me ^__^  maybe I'm cooking something in the background u can never know  ;D