Arora Rift

Started by BlackCurtain, December 07, 2010, 12:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l1nk3rn3l

Windgate

Karma up,
a good m7 example, are you going to free code? :D
Iván García Subero. Programador, profesor de informática, monitor de actividades culturales y presidente de TRINIT Asociación de Informáticos de Zaragoza. http://trinit.es

SplinterGU

I was play it again... and now the speed seem good...

windgate, this project isn't opensource...
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

FreeYourMind

This guys don't read the posts, it's a commercial game  ;D

BlackCurtain

Quote from: Windgate on December 08, 2010, 01:16:17 AM
Karma up,
a good m7 example, are you going to free code? :D
Well thanks, but it isn't an example, it's a game :P at least the full game is. The demo is a bit short to be a game.

handsource-dyko

Nice looking game, although it's commercial, it would have been a great example
to use as a tutorial. Have you considered a mixed license? I.e. opensource code,
but closed source content?

BlackCurtain

Quote from: handsource-dyko on December 08, 2010, 11:04:26 AM
Nice looking game, although it's commercial, it would have been a great example
to use as a tutorial. Have you considered a mixed license? I.e. opensource code,
but closed source content?

I would very much like to contribute with an example, but I think this game's source code is too intimidating for new users (I was one myself when I started a couple of months ago, but I have many years of programming experience). I could however strip it down and make a simple example out of it later with replaced sprites that are free to use.

The reason why I don't want it to be open is because I think the Caanoo deserves some real quality commercial games, and I want to contribute to the selection of these games, and I don't want to see 100 ripped clones of the game being passed around.

Drumpi

Just a question. How hard is to put a game in GPH store? Licenses, first inversion, % benefits...
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

FreeYourMind

Interesting because in 2 months i want to put my commercial new game in GPH stores too :)

BlackCurtain

Quote from: Drumpi on December 09, 2010, 12:34:04 AM
Just a question. How hard is to put a game in GPH store? Licenses, first inversion, % benefits...
Not hard at all. There are no licenses and you get 70% of the income from your sales.

BlackCurtain

The game is now more or less complete, except for some finishing touches.

BlackCurtain

The game is now complete and a new gameplay trailer is out. Take a look at it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qop9AOf86Ao

Will be releasing the game in the fungp appstore within the coming days.

FreeYourMind

Congratulations   :)

josebita

Congrats :)
In the following days, I'll write a piece of news about your game in the main site.