Arora Rift

Started by BlackCurtain, December 07, 2010, 12:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackCurtain

Arora Rift is now available for sale at http://www.blackcurtainstudio.com (digital download only).

FreeYourMind

BlackCurtain

Quote from: FreeYourMind on January 16, 2011, 02:05:20 AM
And in fungp ?

Nope, sorry. At least not yet.
Apparently you need to use GPH's own DRM system to be able to sell games at fungp, which unfortunately only is compatible with their official SDK.

FreeYourMind

We need drm support in bennu games!!!

Noivern

Quote from: FreeYourMind on January 16, 2011, 02:23:07 AM
We need drm support in bennu games!!!

NO, FUCK NOOO!!

DRM worst shit ever created by man!

handsource-dyko

Please, no drm. It's the worst thing ever created by mankind!

FreeYourMind

I hate drm, but exclusively for the GPfun store and only in his store, whe need the same system to sell Bennu games for Caanoo like the oficial GPH SDK games. Because you and i, and certainly more people in the future wants to sell bennu games in this store...

BlackCurtain

DRMs are a good thing, but people will always find a way to steal your hard work anyway.

FreeYourMind

Quote from: BlackCurtain on January 16, 2011, 11:53:07 AM
DRMs are a good thing, but people will always find a way to steal your hard work anyway.

Are the people from GPH working to resolve this situation at FunGP store,for non oficial SDK games, like Bennu ?
You have any information ?

BlackCurtain

Quote from: FreeYourMind on January 16, 2011, 12:06:16 PM

Are the people from GPH working to resolve this situation at FunGP store,for non oficial SDK games, like Bennu ?
You have any information ?
Not that I know of.

Noivern

say that to people who bought songs and then can't play it in other systems rather than the seller (usually a company, not an artist) decide. It's an OUTDATED business model, and companies don't want to notice it.

It's absolutely bullshit!!

FreeYourMind

This is not the same situation Noivern. I only don't want a thing, supose we sell one copy of a comercial game in FunGP, and the next day it was for download in dlopenhandhealds or wathever....
This game for example is exclusively for Caanoo, and only for the Caanoo of the owner of the original copy..
The other comercial games for Caanoo, work this way, logical we want the same for Caanoo's comercial Bennu games...

Noivern

Quote from: FreeYourMind on January 16, 2011, 08:57:29 PM
This is not the same situation Noivern. I only don't want a thing, supose we sell one copy of a comercial game in FunGP, and the next day it was for download in dlopenhandhealds or wathever....
This game for example is exclusively for Caanoo, and only for the Caanoo of the owner of the original copy..
The other comercial games for Caanoo, work this way, logical we want the same for Caanoo's comercial Bennu games...
So, accept drm for things that are good for us but not in other cases. I don't like this line of thinking.
I prefer to go just in 1 line and this line is 'no drm' in any case :P

And by the way congrats BlackCurtain for your work :D

BlackCurtain

josebita