my pc took a dump...

Started by MisterN, November 28, 2011, 12:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterN

...and now I am using the linux operating system on a not as good computer (although it should be more powerful for mine was shot after rendering too many movies). Dyko, could you by any chance send me both what I sent you and what you sent back as a reply (my fenix, your bennu versions)? Thanks.

Also, I have been confused as how to use bennu and linux together, the tutorial doesnt make much sense for this version of xubuntu 11.04. Thanks!
werg

josebita

In case you want to use my PPA, under xubuntu install synaptic (if not already installed).
Then follow the steps in the wiki info as normal. Things should work fine.

handsource-dyko

Quote from: DoctorN on November 28, 2011, 12:27:04 AM
...and now I am using the linux operating system on a not as good computer (although it should be more powerful for mine was shot after rendering too many movies). Dyko, could you by any chance send me both what I sent you and what you sent back as a reply (my fenix, your bennu versions)? Thanks.

Also, I have been confused as how to use bennu and linux together, the tutorial doesnt make much sense for this version of xubuntu 11.04. Thanks!

If everything went correctly, you should find the files you requested in your mailbox.