DIVDX Beta Team

Started by MikeDX, February 13, 2016, 06:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeDX

Please let me know here if you wish to join the DIVDX beta team. Please state which OS you would like to use.

Options for OS are: Linux 32/64bit, Windows 32 / 64 bit,OSX 64bit and raspberry pi (all models)

warrior_rockk

I want to join to the beta team but, Is not possible to use Windows 64bits?

MikeDX

Quote from: warrior_rockk on February 13, 2016, 06:38:14 PM
I want to join to the beta team but, Is not possible to use Windows 64bits?

The 32bit version works on 64bit windows and I'll have a native 64bit version soon :)

gecko

I can help with the OS X testing, also windows 7 if you need to.
Torres Baldi Studio
http://torresbaldi.com

FreeYourMind

Windows 7 64 bits, Linux 32 bits, and I can use Virtual Machines to other SO.

I also have PSP, Pandora, GCWZero, Android consoles, Ouya, MOJO, and other open source handhealds...

JaViS

Windows 10 64 bits, let me know when you have a release for 64 bits and I will gladly test it
Working on Anarkade. A couch multiplayer 2D shooter.

richardstation

Hi MikeDX,

I can help being beta tester. I'm using Windows 10 64 bits.

B.R.

FreeYourMind

Quote from: richardstation on February 14, 2016, 03:45:28 PM
Hi MikeDX,

B.R.

This user is the author of the fake DIV3 for windows, years ago  ;D

MikeDX

Quote from: FreeYourMind on February 14, 2016, 03:47:43 PM
Hi MikeDX,

B.R.

Interesting. Fake how?

Goku jr

Hi there I would like to join the beta team . I dispose of Windows 10 64bit and Macosx both my iMac and my MacBook Air.
I'm sorry for my English
Cheers

richardstation

Quote from: MikeDX on February 14, 2016, 04:32:37 PM
Hi MikeDX,

B.R.

Interesting. Fake how?

Hi MikeDX,

This is not true, I just think that there's a spiteful user right here like Freeyourmind or Gecasoft or whatever is his name  ;D...

I can help you to support your new div game studio ide as you can.

B.R.

FreeYourMind

Well, we don't want to start another flame, but all usual users on this forum don't forget you and your 100 nicks over the years, in divsite forum you troll many users along the years with a suposed DIV 3 for windows, with fake screens, Drumpi have this memories fresh on his mind by example  ;D

On this bennu forum, by example, you insult josebita, splintergu, and me, I don't forget the insulting words you write on my youtube channel by example in the past.

At present I dont care, I don't have any remorse, I only wish peace for all div likes forums, but I think if you want to be a betatester, Mike must know a little bit of our history.

JaViS

Quote from: richardstation on February 14, 2016, 07:01:01 PM
Quote from: MikeDX on February 14, 2016, 04:32:37 PM
Hi MikeDX,

B.R.

Interesting. Fake how?

Hi MikeDX,

This is not true, I just think that there's a spiteful user right here like Freeyourmind or Gecasoft or whatever is his name  ;D...

I can help you to support your new div game studio ide as you can.

B.R.
I guess that everybody here is ready to forgive you and let everything behind, but you have never seemed to be sorry.

Eventually, you should stop lying and accept what you did, and ask all the users you've offended to forgive you. You just can't pretend to come back to the forum with a new user every time and pretend anything happened.
Working on Anarkade. A couch multiplayer 2D shooter.

Drumpi

Emmm, did I missed something?

I just remember the past fail with "win-div" or whatever the name was, but sometimes we need to take a sh*t to make a better sh*t and, eventually, start doing something good (this is why I love the crapcompos).
But I dont remember past Mike trolling, and I don't care if he learned something and try again.

Don't start flaming, please.

BTW: I would like to help in betatesting, but right now I started a lot of project-fixing, so I have less time than usual. I can do minor testing, finishing "Sector Gamma" if you want, but I cannot spend much more time in it this time soon.
I have a W7 x64, a Kubuntu x64 and an emulated W98 and W2k.
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

panreyes

Quote from: Drumpi on February 15, 2016, 01:20:55 AM
Emmm, did I missed something?

I just remember the past fail with "win-div" or whatever the name was, but sometimes we need to take a sh*t to make a better sh*t and, eventually, start doing something good (this is why I love the crapcompos).
But I dont remember past Mike trolling, and I don't care if he learned something and try again.

Don't start flaming, please.

Yes Drumpi, you've missed someone :)

They're talking about richardstation, aka rich23, aka sik, etc...