Ubuntu PPA

Started by josebita, March 11, 2009, 01:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josebita

Just added fsock. The compilation system seems to be a little slow lately; it might take a while for the binary to hit the PPA.

josebita

Added sqlite3 module to the PPA. Also, I'm working on 32 bit binaries for bennu and its official modules packaged for 64 bit Ubuntu systems (not native 64 binaries).

josebita

Added Osk's gedit plugin so that bennu code is highlighted.

Also, I'm still fighting with gcc to get it to cross-compile bennugd-modules for amd64.

josebita

Bennu revision 104 is on its way to the PPA (in case build doesn't fail).
I've also uploaded mod_ttf, which should also hit the PPA soon (in case the build doesn't fail, either) with minor changes to define the module dependencies, which is useful for moddesc and for Bennu to know what modules to load if the user doesn't explicitly import them.

josebita

I created a package that adds the PPA and the signing key to the system. The details are in the wiki, and the package is here.

josebita

Upgraded the repo from Intrepid to Karmic so that it's easier to get it working on Ubuntu Karmic.

I've also packaged and uploaded DCelso's mod_smpeg lib.

josebita

Updated the modules with splinter's mod_path patches and upgraded the gtksourceview package (that gives you syntax highlighting in gedit) as I had forgotten to upgrade that one from intrepid, sorry.

josebita

My mod_vlc just got added to my PPA, in case you need it.

josebita

Added tinyXML to the PPA.

josebita

Just updated the packages in the PPA with the latest revision of the BennuGD code which includes bash_completion support.

Also, I uploaded bennuplaynet.

josebita

Updated code in the PPA to the latest version, bgdc & bgdi don't seem crash on Ubuntu Natty anymore.
I added the bennugd-tools package, which bundles moddesc.

Imerion

Nice, thanks! I was wondering what caused that crash. But now it's solved and works fine. :)
Try my games : Neotron Games

josebita

I've just copied the binaries to the Oneiric repo. That means that if you're using the latest Ubuntu, you can now start using the repo as usual.
It also means that (if there are no objections) I'll stop uploading packages to the Lucid repo.

Debian users are -as always- welcome to test the repos and report how they work. They've traditionally worked just fine.

PS: I believe I did it right but if I forgot to copy some package or something is broken (mod_chipmunk might be, I'm working on it) please let me know.

josebita

Added coldev's mod_openal module to the repo for oneiric targets. I also packaged libcaudio and libcaudio-dev separately, in case it's useful for anybody.
Might work on older versions of Ubuntu, but I cannot test.

I tried to include bennu3d too, but I got into a lot of trouble and left it for later.

Imerion

QuoteI tried to include bennu3d too, but I got into a lot of trouble and left it for later.
Sorry to hear, but thanks for trying! Hope you can make it work some time later, would be really nice to have!I'll try to compile it myself in the meantime. Perhaps if I succeed, that could somehow help you. :)
Try my games : Neotron Games