Hello from Spain! Hola desde España!

Started by KeiDash, October 12, 2017, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeiDash

Hi everyone, my nick is KeiDash. I'm from Canary Islands in Spain and I'm software development.

I registered here for share and get knowledge with all of you.

Firstly, I'm working in a little game for know the language and get practice with it. This should be good for get a strong knowledge base and in the future, to do the game that I want.

I'm in touch with Ryo Suzuki, the developer and owner of Dreamcastnoid and Indiket. I hope show everyone in a few months my work.

Regards

JaViS

Welcome KeiDash, by your nickname I can tell you're a big fan of the KOF games, am I right? :P

Hope to see your game soon!

Regards!
Working on Anarkade. A couch multiplayer 2D shooter.

panreyes

Hello Keidash! Welcome :)

One quick question: Why are you introducing yourself in english if you're spanish?
We have spanish forums here too (look below!) :)

Ryo Suzuki

Hi mate!

Welcome. You are in the right place here, there are a lot of people helping :)

KeiDash

Quote from: JaViS on October 12, 2017, 02:08:56 PM
Welcome KeiDash, by your nickname I can tell you're a big fan of the KOF games, am I right? :P

Hope to see your game soon!

Regards!

Hehehe yes, you are right! Very few people know the origin of this name. Are you a KOF fan too?

Quote from: panreyes on October 12, 2017, 03:08:18 PM
Hello Keidash! Welcome :)

One quick question: Why are you introducing yourself in english if you're spanish?
We have spanish forums here too (look below!) :)

Thanks!

Woops, I didn't see the spanish forum  :P well, that's how i practice english ehehehe

Quote from: Ryo Suzuki on October 12, 2017, 03:12:37 PM
Hi mate!

Welcome. You are in the right place here, there are a lot of people helping :)

Many many thanks Ryo! :D

JaViS

Quote from: KeiDash on October 12, 2017, 07:17:57 PMAre you a KOF fan too?
Yes I am! I haven't played the latest one yet. I have very few time to play videogames lately. Anyway, NEO GEO games influenced me in a big way and I think you can tell when you see the kind of games I make.
Working on Anarkade. A couch multiplayer 2D shooter.