Version 1.1 released

Started by Drumpi, March 15, 2010, 02:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drumpi

Hello there:

I'm back, and now i got the first revision of "the amazing adventures of Echo".

As you know, Echo is a little boy who loves action films, and he likes to go out dressing like a super-hero, always followed by his dog.
But this time, Echo sees his dreams come true: I put him in his own action adventure series. So he must face the dangers of a haunted castle, with tons of enemies, ghosts and dragons, and repel the future alien invasion in a post-apocalyptic city, where humans fight with his machines.

So you must fight, you must jump, you must find... and you must shot.

CHANGELOG
==========

In this version, I solved some bugs an added some interesting stuff:
-Kill all remaining enemies process in event 3.1.
-Grab items zone made wider.
-Can use pause menu even if Echo is freeze.
-Solved a random crash in event 1-1.
-Put a door at the end of first screen to avoid pass to next without getting Blue Star.
-Put a wall on the start of 3rd screen of first level, and second level, to avoid Echo falls for try to return to previous level.
-Add savegame.
-Add arrows on start menu to indicate that it is a menu.
-The dragon body moves when you hit it a lot.
-Shortening the life of the bosses, by popular demand.
-When big cannon is destroyed, it follows the screen until dissapear.
-Added name and mail to main screen.
-Get sword sounds.

DOWNLOADS
==========

WIZ version is a ready to use version, just unzip on GAME folder of your SD, just like first official version. It includes WIZ runtime.
Multiplatform version is ready to use on WIZ, GP2X and PC (only windows, you can play on linux too, but i don't know how you installed Bennu on it). It includes WIZ, GP2X and Windows runtimes, and you can execute using their respective GPE or BAT file (on Echo_game folder). If you need to free some disk space, just delete the runtime you don't want to use.

So, the only thing i need, it's to leave you with some screenshots and wish you enjoy it ;)

If you detect some bug or want some fix or addition, just tell me :)
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)