[VERY IMPORTANT] BennuGD changes license to Zlib

Started by josebita, May 10, 2011, 09:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zip

mmm why the game on iphone 4 (pucsion) start whit gph logo?

FreeYourMind

SplinterGU

Quote from: Zip on May 14, 2011, 12:57:53 PM

because is a game that born from a GPH's contest (Game Park Holding).
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

josebita

Quote from: Zip on May 14, 2011, 12:57:53 PM
quick and dirty porting! ;)

Imerion

Sad to hear you had to change license because of Apple. :( Now I dislike Apple even more, if that is possible...

Still, as long as BennuGD remains free and open that is enough for me. I would have prefered GPL though, but I can understand your decision.
Try my games : Neotron Games

SplinterGU

Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

handsource-dyko

I'm not a very big fan of apple anymore. I used to like them when thy where the underdog, but now the easily surpass Microsoft in their "evilness". Microsoft is starting to become nicer and less evil! Don't get me wrong apple has a keen eye for design and the whole user experience thing, but is ripping people off with older less powerfull hardware for twice the price! Ram upgrades are expensive, and you cannot fix mac's your self. With pc's I can just go to any local computer store and have a computer custom built, and can more easily upgrade something. With an Imac though, if the mainboard or the screen is broken, you have to replace the entire machine when that specific model isn't produced anymore. Not to mention that apple products may only be fixed by them. They are a lot like BMW's or other premium cars. Looks nice, is over engineered, parts cost 10x as much, and have all sorts of quirks.

MisterN

when my game is complete im working out a deal with Valve to publish it on STEAM
werg

FreeYourMind

Quote from: DoctorN on July 17, 2011, 09:17:08 PM
when my game is complete im working out a deal with Valve to publish it on STEAM

;D ;D ;D