Is there an archive of all the GP2X/Wiz/Caanoo BGD-runtimes?

Started by hooka, December 11, 2015, 09:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooka

I've been working on getting GP2X and Wiz software working in GINGE (an application support layer for running GP2X/Wiz software on newer arm systems like Pandora) and was hoping to find a repository of sorts of the old bennugd releases so I could see if I could find a happy medium where the runtime is as stable and fast as possible but still runs through GINGE...

Drumpi

Yes, there is an official Wiz release of BennuGD in the main page, fully working without needs of GINGE.
But for GP2X, there are two unofficial releases made by me of an old version (but stable and fully working): one for official firmware, and another for Open2X firm. Also is possible they works on Wiz without GINGE. They are on internet, but I can't remember where I uploaded them ^^U (I think they are on openhandhelds web).
If you are still interested, I can upload again here or elsewhere. Just let me know.
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

Drumpi

I uploaded the BennuGD r265 runtime for GP2X again in this thread:
http://forum.bennugd.org/index.php?topic=4282.0
Go to attachements of the first message and get them ;)
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)