Hellow People I need help with some Caanoo Questions...

Started by Ariel Yust, February 21, 2011, 11:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeYourMind

I don't understand.
But how do you know the mac address needed in the first execution to generate the code created from buyer credencials + his mas address ?

FreeYourMind

Upps, i understand now. So you need a previous program in caanoo where the buyer imput credentials, it generate a key from he credentials + mac address, and generate the key ? Or more simple, a program to obtain the mac address to use in the compilation of the game :)

Zip

I dont understand why you need mac addres o.o
using simple the serial number of caanoo?
My idea is:
The buyer registered have sent in the site database his serial code
whem he buy, site sent game + key validation code based on buyer serial elaborated whit an algoritm..
So, when user instal game he put key validation,
game using same algoritm at rreverse find the serial of registred buyer caanoo's
Using an other module game find actual caanoo serial n.

just compare that serial whit the serial found whit algoritm
if same start game

FreeYourMind

"Using an other module game find actual caanoo serial n"

Is this point i missing, if you can find actual serial, the problem is resolved, but i don't know how make that....

All the rest of the steps aren't a problem, if you can find the serial executing the game, the buyer only need send you the serial. The problem is just how i can get the serial by code, where is it in the console !?

The buyer don't need to enter any serial in the game, the game only start if the game find the serial in the caanoo executed.

Zip and Ariel:
Do you have a Caanoo ? I want to make tests and i need you test in your consoles if this work, i need to find a way to do that :)

gecko

I THINK that if you really want to make money with your games you probably should think about an alternative platform. Because, like drumpi said, the Wiz/Canoo users are a very "selected" target, and if they realy like your game and they know it's a paid game, they'll probably buy it, no matter if it is a non-DRM zip, or a super-protected mega-secure game.

Maybe you should let GPH manage the protection, or use a pre-made digital goods selling system/service on your own site... and you only focus actually on making the game great.

If you want a great hit, or grat audience, you should try something like Desura or Steam.

Please dont take this as a offensive/dissapointing/something-like-that comment. It's just my point of view.

( and please, everybody, excuse my english :D )
Torres Baldi Studio
http://torresbaldi.com

FreeYourMind

You are right, but for me in the firts place, it's the emotion to do this for learn how to do that.
Professional games are crackeable, whe don't think this is a solid protection, but in my opinion it would be great learn how get the serial code and make a test :)

Zip and Ariel or some else, put your Caanoo serial here to begin the adventure :)

Zip

@freeyoumind
i've got a wiz not caanoo..
for learn were is th serial number try to download last firmware
and search there.

i think that is a good solution, becouse noone try to crack 1 game for caanoo
its wasted time so few user are intrested,better is to crack playstation sys..

FreeYourMind

Zip

Ok in the information menu:
''S/N.         2010.09.29  - GP2XV101 - 00000015''
i think the 1st is date of made, then model, then serial

FreeYourMind

My Wiz:

''S/N.         2009.05.12  - GP2XV001 - 00002726''

Zip

Asap ill post other serial from italian caanoo user..

I think is so singular the serial number of a console made on 2010
Is just 15? O.o

FreeYourMind

Maybe they reset the serial in a new version, so the serial is the version + number  ;D

Zip

I've think the same..
so. My sn is
Your is

gecko

another one...

My wiz: S/N  2009.10.22 - GP2XV103 - 00000068
Torres Baldi Studio
http://torresbaldi.com