Introduction

Started by Jongf7, May 26, 2011, 08:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jongf7

Hi all,

I started asking questions in the helpdesk before introducing myself, so lets make up for that 

I'm 25 and from the Netherlands, I learned programming in Div 1 and also bought Div 2 when it came out (mainly because of the windows compatibility promise..).
Since windows I didn't program much anymore, I had some tries with Fenix and Bennu but never really stuck to it.

Recently I found an old game of mine and got annoyed by some of its mechanics, so I decided to rewrite it.
I posted the game on booleansoup, as soon as it is up I make a post on this forum.

I already started working on a new game from scratch, so maybe I stick around longer this time!

Sandman

Hi Jongf7,

Welcome to BennuGD. I'm from the Netherlands too, studying at the University of Twente. :-) Btw, I just approved your game on Booleansoup.

Good luck on the new game!

Sandman
-- Sandman

Jongf7

Cool :)

I posted a thread about the game on this forum now.
Is it possible to ad a screenshot on the booleansoup page?

I studied in Amsterdam myself, but I finished 3 years ago, so now I work in Amsterdam.
Nothing programming or game related though, but my next project is work related, so I just turn it all around.

handsource-dyko

Hi, and welcome! I'm also dutch and live in Twente, too. Also a an old time DIV user. :)

Jongf7

Maybe I have even met some of you a long time ago :)
I went to one of the dutch DIV-meetings some were in Brabant once.

handsource-dyko

Never attended a DIV meeting. But my copy of DIV had only three tutorial games on the cd.
Pride multimedia made some mistakes with the packaging, since a demo version was also included.

Too bad they never released DIV 2 in the netherlands, although Pride multimedia had announched it
back them. But they when bankrupt.

SplinterGU

Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

josebita

Sandman

I added three screenshots. I didn't realize only admins could do this on Booleansoup.
-- Sandman

FreeYourMind

Sandman you are the booleansoup owner ?

MisterN

Welcome to your DOOM
werg

SplinterGU

Quote from: DoctorN on May 27, 2011, 03:43:26 AM
Welcome to your DOOM

hohoho! FreeYourMind, you are slow!
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

Jongf7

@Sandman, thanks for adding the screenshots  :)

Now lets explore my doom..

Sandman

Quote from: FreeYourMind on May 27, 2011, 01:10:53 AM
Sandman you are the booleansoup owner ?
No, just one administrator there.
-- Sandman

MisterN

Quote from: SplinterGU on May 27, 2011, 05:22:02 AM
Quote from: DoctorN on May 27, 2011, 03:43:26 AM
Welcome to your DOOM

hohoho! FreeYourMind, you are slow!

Exactly :3, I was waiting for the opportunity