Palettes in FBM files

Started by darío, January 04, 2008, 10:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darío

Hi,
I wanted to know if support for palettes in each frame was finally added to 8bpp fbm files or if they just have one palette for all frames. I've been searching in Fenix forum but found nothing more than a post announcing that this change was going to be made).

I was working in a library to manage fenix files some time ago and now I'm back I wanted to continue it and make it work with bennu.

I'm also interested in knowing if there has been any major change related to Fenix file formats in Bennu.

Thanks in advance,
Darío

(P.S.: For those who haven't noticed, I'm danko, and yes, I'm Spanish but think this way this information will accesible to more people :))
My sites:
Smart Fpg Editor - Painless FPG Edition for Bennu and PixTudio
fenixlib - .NET support for manipulating PixTudio, Bennu and Div graphic formats

SplinterGU

The palette implementation in FBM is incomplete... at this moment, only 1 palette for all frames...
but, in final implementation I think support:

- 1 palette for all sequences or 1 palette for severals sequences or 1 palette for 1 sequences
- 1 palette for all frames or 1 palette for severals frames or 1 palette for 1 frame

Even the option of specifying 1 sequence with a palette and 1 frame (or severals frames) of that sequence with another palette.
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

darío

My sites:
Smart Fpg Editor - Painless FPG Edition for Bennu and PixTudio
fenixlib - .NET support for manipulating PixTudio, Bennu and Div graphic formats

blostec

Also you can use .MAP format. I do not see the need to use fbm having map.