[Wiz] BennuGD Scancodes

Started by Trabant 500, September 09, 2009, 01:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trabant 500

Hi@All.

This is my first post and please excuse my bad english because i'm from Germany, but i hope you understand me a little bit.  ;D

I would like to use BennuGD for the GP2X Wiz, but i have many problems with it. I'm a programmer since 21 years, but I have absolutly no experience with BennuGD. I would like to change this, but there's no german tutorials or german forum for this.

I had wrote a program that show me a blue rectangle in the middle of the Wiz-screen (160,120). Now i would like to change this position with the Wiz-Keys, but i don't found not tutorial how i can do this. Couldt you help me please ?
How can I query the keys of the Wiz ?

josebita

First of all, welcome and hope you like BennuGD!

You might find this thread interesting. To move one process in the screen, you just have to change its x and y coordintes in the screen.

The first code block is a Bennu library that is used to abstract the code from the platform (i.e. use the same code in all the platforms) that you must include from your code.

The second code block is a sample of the lib's usage

Trabant 500

Thank you very much for your help.  :)

This example is absolutly great !  ;D
Could I use this lib for the Touchscreen too or need I another lib ?

josebita

I don't have a wiz, so I'm not sure about the touchscreen but I suspect you should treat it as a normal mouse (you can get its position with mouse.x and mouse.y, and clicks with mouse.left and mouse.right) but I'm just guessing...

Trabant 500

Ok, it works. Thank you. :)

Now, i have a background-image from a fpg-file and this scroll from up to down.
But BennuGD is very slow, isn't it ?  :o

josebita

Quote from: Trabant 500 on September 10, 2009, 07:28:36 AM
Ok, it works. Thank you. :)

Now, i have a background-image from a fpg-file and this scroll from up to down.
But BennuGD is very slow, isn't it ?  :o

BennuGD shouldn't be slow at all. In fact, it should be quite fast compared to previous versions...
If you post your code here, maybe I can help...

Trabant 500

I think I use GLBasic for programming the Wiz. It's easier and faster than BennuGD and i don't need a runtime.
But thank you very much for your help.

SplinterGU

Quote from: Trabant 500 on September 19, 2009, 11:16:01 PM
I think I use GLBasic for programming the Wiz. It's easier and faster than BennuGD and i don't need a runtime.
But thank you very much for your help.

great! good luck, cheers!
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2