Main Menu

Work diary

Started by Drumpi, November 23, 2009, 04:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josebita

Come on, Drumpi!.
You're doing a great job. I'm really eager to play judge your game :)

Drumpi

THE TIME HAS EXPIRED!!!!

CONTINU... Wait!!!!

The game is over... but the game has been sended.
Wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

The last level was ended yesterday, and today...
Today was a race, betwen time and me.This morning i made all graphics of last boss and half of code. In the afternoon i coded the last half, and made some explosions for enemies die (seems silly, but game changes a lot). I rewrote all sound system (don't panic, just a process). I changed al temporary names, clean lot of debug code (maybe i forbot something, but i think you cannot use it without coding).

I added the final musics and SFX too. I haven't time to add all SFX i want...
...or maybe i was so tired :P
No, it's a matter of time. I cannot add a save system, so you must play all entire game. I cannot add an unlock menu, a key configuration and the extra level, but i hope i can do in my spare time.

Tomorrow... tomorrow i'm going to rest (if housework leave me). I think i won it, i coded more than half game in three weeks.
I must put some screenshots, but... im so tired... and tomorrow i must wakeup soon. Sorry.

So, good luck to everyone, the contest has begun.

(Hey! where is my daughter? doing another film?)
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

Drumpi

Oh! I forgot to tell you:

If you are looking for Doggy!!! you cannot found. Doggy!!! was the name of the project (the initial project was an adventure, but now is an action game, because of time).

The new name of the game is:

"THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF ECHO" ta tatatiiiiiiiii

I hope you enjoy it.
And if anyone can throug the game in hard mode, tell me ;D
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

tmoney

request for future release:
have a "down" arrow icon appear when you are able to pick up power ups.  also, increase the range of area at which the power up can be picked up.

i could not figure out how to pick up until i read somewhere on one of your posts, had a swarm of enemies chasing me.  i fear others will also have this problem and not be able to enjoy this very good game.

Drumpi

Ok, i'm solving it right now. There is much people sayin the same thing, so i will do. The down arrow will be a good idea, but, as i said many times: this game is based on Cave Story, so if you play it, you will get the same "problem". The same if you want to through a door :)
(Drumpi epic moment)