News

Started by Phoenix, November 28, 2009, 12:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josebita

Looks great!

Keep up the good work!

Phoenix

;D

The time is running out! And the developing is going properly. Such many things added, will remain on secret from now on, I dont want to satisfy all your curiosities about the game  ::) .

Hope to implement all my ideas inside the game, the Christmas holidays wont be a nice friend, I guess  ;) .

2 more screens out:

josebita

Great!

Good work, it looks amazing

Drumpi

But, there is any oportunity to see it in gp2x f100? there is no touchscreen, but with cursors and "center joy click" you can solve this easily ;D

Don't take me so serious, it's late. You are doing an amazing work, i'm still waiting it (in PC version, i think).
Hala, como con 1001 procesos sólo va a 9 FPS, vamos a meterle 32 veces más, a ver si revienta.
(Drumpi epic moment)

Phoenix

Quote from: Drumpi on December 16, 2009, 02:32:55 AM
But, there is any oportunity to see it in gp2x f100? there is no touchscreen, but with cursors and "center joy click" you can solve this easily ;D

Don't take me so serious, it's late. You are doing an amazing work, i'm still waiting it (in PC version, i think).

Mm, right now the game will run exclusively for Wiz/PC. As soon as the contest finish, I can try do a version without touchscreen for the others ported handhelds.

Anyway, I didnt tell it, but I guess there is no problem on create/read/write files on wiz, yes?  I mean, Im using 3 files to save the "savegames" on a folder called "Data" inside the root folder.

Windgate

Quote from: Phoenix on December 16, 2009, 07:58:43 AM
I guess there is no problem on create/read/write files on wiz, yes?

Good question... All modules like mod_file, mod_write, etc. are usable on Wiz as used on PC?
Iván García Subero. Programador, profesor de informática, monitor de actividades culturales y presidente de TRINIT Asociación de Informáticos de Zaragoza. http://trinit.es

Sandman

Yes, the Wiz runs Linux, so file functionality is the same.
-- Sandman

Phoenix

Okey Thanks Sandman ;)

Phoenix

Oh my god!! Comming back again ;D!

* Added all rules on a little Tutorial/Manual inside the game.
* 70% basic AI done.
* Finishing up with graphs && sounds to get ready to test!.

Happy new year guys xD :)

Hokutoy

Quote from: Sandman on December 16, 2009, 11:54:41 AM
Yes, the Wiz runs Linux, so file functionality is the same.
File management in Wiz is OK. Beware, Wiz is linux so, unlike Windows, if you try to load a file like load_wav("sound.wav"); be sure  teh file in the folder is called "sound.wav". Things like "Sound.wav", "SOUND.wav", "sound.WAV" or such will crash your game in the wiz.

This is something usual for linux users but not so tipical for windows users.

PD: Your game looks amazing! One of my favorites!

Phoenix

Sorry but I wasnt able publish my game right now. I dedicated most of my time to my mine project (Handball simulator) and Ill send a full dossier to the Spanish Handball Federation on few days. Ill probably buy a Wiz soon, I would like to finish this game cos the AI its really close to work properly.

Good luck to the rest of contestants!!!