Main Menu

Windows 7

Started by dh4m13l, March 22, 2010, 08:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dh4m13l

Hi! When executing Bennu I get an error message about a missing .dll even though I have it (I think it is the only .dll that comes in the package)
This happens to me with other programs I try to run under Windows 7, and they get fixed by selecting compatibility options, but I cannot make it work in this case!! Please help me out. Thanks.

Daniel

josebita

Hi, and welcome.

Which dll does windows say it's missing?

FreeYourMind

Put all the dll's of bennu in the same folder (the main folder), it works :)

dh4m13l

Hey thanks! I was kind of desperate I couldn't make it work. You know I used Div2 some years ago and I loved it, it's sad Bennu does not have an IDE like that... and a help system like that... anyway, I will read the Bennu manual and see what I can do. I always wanted to do a Centurions game, you know about those 3 guys who were teletransported anywhere in the planet and they had special suits that allowed them to get equipment to fight on earth, water or sky... do you know them? They are from the 80s :-) I have all of the 65 episodes...

FreeYourMind

The only thing i use with DIV2 in Windows 7 (with DOSBOX) is his fabulous Map Editor, the rest is obsolet when you got Bennu (but i love it too)  :D

I use the IDE Notepad++, it's very good and suficient for make games with Bennu.

I only know the Mega Drive 'Centurions' game, it's the same ?
I got this game but i only tested him, i don't play this kind of games, i don't have patient  ;D