Cant get King of Fighters Flames of Courage working on Wii

Started by nightwishfan1, May 28, 2010, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightwishfan1

Hi.  I cant get the King of Fighters Flames of Courage Wii port working.  I'm not exactly sure who ported it as the author EGS doesnt seem to have a account here, but it doesnt work.  The downloadable archive for the Wii version only includes the files, but no directions as to how they should be set up (if they require specific set up directories).  So using them as is in one directory doesnt quite work.  In other words I got no idea what to do, and hope someone here would be able to help.

josebita

Dp you have a recent version of the homebrew channel in your wii?

nightwishfan1

No I dont.  I didnt consider that, cause there wasnt a readme file with the archive to even make people aware that they needed something of that nature.  I will try that report back.

FreeYourMind

nightwishfan1

I cant exactly test it right now.  The download on the project page is giving me a 0KB rar archive file, which I cant do anything with at the moment.  Also I need to get to work soon, so if possible can someone re-upload a working copy of the archive later.  I have the latest Homebrew Channel, and now just need a working download for the files to properly test.

josebita

I've notified the site admin about the non-working download.
You can download the package from here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5B9UY5UU

nightwishfan1

^^^Thanks man.  I'm home now and will give this a test in just a moment.

nightwishfan1

Awesome.  Updating the homebrew channel seemed to indeed be the problem.  Thanks for the help everyone!

Mr Matsusaka

Sorry for anwsering to late. I'm one of the EGS componets and I actually have an account here. Most of the problems with Bennu in Wii is that it doesn't work with older versions od the homebrew channel. So the solution is... update the homebrew  :D Enjoy the game!