Puzsion for iOS approved for sale in Apple's AppStore

Started by josebita, June 13, 2011, 09:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josebita

Apple has just confirmed that Puzsion has been acceppted for sale in their AppStore and will soon be available for purchase. Over the previously available version, it includes an improved gameplay experience and high resolution graphics.

Id just like to point out a couple of things as I'd like Hokutoy and Amzg to be the ones announcing all the details:

• The game requires iOS 4.3.
  • You have to download it over WiFi.
We're finishing an update that'll require -at most- iOS 4.0 and that'll allow you to donwload it over a 3G connection.

[Update] Versión 1.1 released
It includes minor bugfixes and a few changes to allow downloading the game over 3G!

Sslaxx

How did it all go at the end of the day? And congrats on getting through the process, hope it pays off.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

josebita

We don't yet have any stats (apparently they're updated daily). We'll have to wait till tomorrow to see.

tmoney

congratulations!  very cool.  it's a great game, and i'm sure will do very well, it's perfect for the iphone.

josebita

BlackCurtain

Moogster

Very nice, and a beautiful showcase of what Bennu can do! I'm very curious about the statistics, are there some you would want to share?

Good luck!

josebita

Version 1.1 launched!
It includes some bug fixes and allows you to download the game over 3G!