os_id for android

Started by handsource-dyko, August 01, 2012, 11:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handsource-dyko

I've been looking in the sources of bennu and saw that there now exists a OS_ID constant for IOS.  Does the Android version use OS_LINUX as value for OS_ID? I may want to do some tests with malvado and mod_multi on the galaxy S2 some time and want to hack some touch controls into game. I'll have mod_multi for windows already, so I can easily prepare for an Android version when feel like to. Also does the Android port support Icontrolpad or keyboard emulation?

FreeYourMind

yes they are.... look again

OS_ID =  IOS

handsource-dyko

So Android is treated as IOS? That's funny.  ;D Maybe future versions should have an OS_ID=OS_ANDROID?

panreyes

handsource-dyko

Maybe a source from the monolythic version? I couldn't find in the repo browser, where I normally look.
OS_IOS is reconized, but OS_ANDROID gives a token error, wich I expected.

FreeYourMind

sorry I have a mistake, ios id exist because it cames from bennu oficial version, android id I think josebita don't implement yet the definition

josebita

In my monolithic branch, OS_ANDROID should work. Since you have to compile with the official version, you can use OS_ID==1003, which is the value for OS_ANDROID.

I don''t typically ask Splinter to add numeric codes until the port is, at least, usable.