PSP Port

Started by danielt3, August 17, 2009, 05:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chan1522

is this port officialy dead :(

SplinterGU

Quote from: Chan1522 on October 01, 2011, 06:35:53 AM
is this port officialy dead :(

how you affirm this? you have confirmation from developers people?
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

Chan1522

???
I'm just asking coz I haven't seen the developers Mr.Josebita and Mr.Daniel for a while

FreeYourMind

I repeat, the port is not dead, is freeze... DCElso is missing and Josebita for now is working on iPhone/Android port.

Until you wait you can play this greatest game on your PSP with the actual port  ;D

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/attachment.php?attachmentid=23867&d=1315062029

Chan1522

Thank you Very Much for the news and for the game as well  :P

SplinterGU

Chan1522, I don't like your ironic comments... in PM you was ironic and you tried touch my pride for get how decrypt SORR game and how to modify it... I already explain you that the author don't want that the people modify or decrypt his resources.

I already explain you that this is a hobby, no is a job, too... the people don't work for any guy in this project... if you can't wait for developer's time, you can get the project and do your own PSP's port version.

I repeat, I don't like your comments and your way of put pressure in the people... in this way, you'll don't obtain nothing...

If you continue with this attitude, you will earn a ban.
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

Chan1522

"Ok Sir,as u wish,I respect the author Bomberlink,God bless him,Sorry I asked for the wrong thing,I will not try to mod SOrR.dat files anymore.
But,One last request till death,you are the only hope left for me,Please can u help Mr.Daniel for complete the BennuGD PSP Port,My last request till death,I want to play SORR V5 On PSP,I've seen early builds of bennu running on PSP,the DCelso version of bennu works with SORR V5 ,but PSP Shut downs when it loads stage 1 and has weird pallete colours,My very last wish,please help Daniel to complete the PSP Port Sir,I'm expecting the port to finish till December.
GOD BLESS YOU.

Regards from India
*Ch@n*"

This is the actual PM I sended,and I asked sorry for that already and respect what u said in the reply in PM.
Then I just asked Splinter to help the PSP developers to help with their problem(I DID NOT SAY I WANT THE PORT,SO JUST COMPLETE IT.THIS IS WHAT PRESSURE STANDS FOR.
STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE V5,BOMBERLINK AND AMAZING BENNU ENGINE IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I JOINED THIS FORUM.
I don't mean to pressure anyone here.I also find people on this forum very closed,especially Mr.Splinter for replying to my stupid PM's again and again.
BYE....... :'(

josebita

I mantain a monolithic branch that I had to create to be able to compile BennuGD for the Wii and is also useful for the iOS & Android ports that I mantain/I'm working on. It's also useful for building BennuGD for the PSP but I'm not the PSP port mantainer. DCelso has created one port and Daniel Franzini is working in another one. I don't own a PSP so I cannot help you with technical details, sorry.

pmaster

I would like to thank the port of Street of rage remake of the PSP and ask to please not give up the project, I tested the port and is very promising, thank you all a hug.  ;D