Quote from: FreeYourMind on March 02, 2011, 06:19:25 PM
Guys... english, please.
And congrats!

You can feel free of translate it.
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

FreeYourMind

Я знаю, это хорошо писать на языке вам больше нравится

Moogster

If everyone is going to speak their language then whats the use of an English and Spanish forum? It takes serious effort to translate and follow the Spanish news, and now I have to translate the English forum too!

Meanwhile, I tried the new binaries but same problem, black screen for 4 seconds and then it returns me to the menu... :(

josebita

At least, if you're going to write in Spanish, also put the result of google translating your text below the original spanish text. Otherwise English speaking people will find it very difficult to follow the conversation.

DCelso

You are right, It will not go to do.
Moogster may be used to your custom firmware, can it run supervisor mode games?
Monstruos Diabólicos

"A PAck of classic GAMEs For BennuGD" en desarrollo
http://code.google.com/p/apagame4be/

SplinterGU

sorry, I'll reply on spanish section.
Download Lastest BennuGD Release: http://www.bennugd.org/node/2

Moogster

DCelso: I'm not sure what you mean.. I have a PSP-2000 with one of the TA-88v1/v2 motherboards, not as bad as the v3 but also not able to create a Pandora's battery. This means that when I decide to reboot the PSP I have to run a small file which will change to CFW instead of it being done automatically. Other than that I can run signed/unsigned homebrew, VSH menu and ISO's(which requires some mode I think?).

Oh, and I tried to sign the eboot in the zip with prxencrypter(v3.5) but that didn't work..

I am also still trying to compile my checkout, no luck yet. I can compile the PSPSDK samples though, and it seems all paths are set/changed to reflect how the files stand on my system.

DCelso

I dont know what is your trouble.
I compiled this new version skipping sdlmain and using user mode compilation, you try it and we will see what happen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nx2st4hw557a7j1

NOTE: The PSP have several modes to run games and normaly are using two: kernel mode and user mode. I have known in HEN firmwares only go the user mode, may be that it is the problem.
Monstruos Diabólicos

Moogster

It works!  :-*

Still can't compile though..  ::)

DCelso

This bennu psp version does not compile .prg files, only run .dcb files, you need compile it with bgdc PC version.
Monstruos Diabólicos

Moogster

Yeah I know, I meant my PSP source checkout..

On my sample program(tetris) the game freezes after a couple of frames, not doing anything special.. I'll try and see what is causing it. Rock paper .. Spock is working fine however.

DCelso

:), yes pptls and nim works well, the problem seem to be in some bennu functions not detected, yet, so I need little tests to identify its and to try to solve its.

You try use your game without sounds to see what happens
Monstruos Diabólicos

Moogster

It doesn't have sound DCelso, but I'll try and figure out where the error comes from.. Has been looked into the possibility of combining PSPLink with mod_debug?

Also, when I try and compile the SVN I get this error:

../../core/bgdrtm/src/misc.c:214: error: '_OS_ID' undeclared (first use in this function)

Any idea where this comes from?

DCelso

I don't known. May be that this happened to me but now I don't remember.
I can upload my makefile for if It can help you.
I had two problems:
* With glob funtions and I solved it using two externals libraries called diet-glob and diet-fnmath.
* And with dynamic libraries, psp does not support dlfcn.h easily and I solved it simulating "loadlib.h" library of bennuGD to do a static compilation with all bennu and SDL libraries.

My makefile for bgdi is the next:

# Static BGDI Makefile for PSP

PSPSDK = $(shell psp-config --pspsdk-path)

SDL_INSTALL_DIR = $(PSPSDK)/..
OSSL_INSTALL_DIR = $(PSPSDK)/..

TARGET = bgdi

BUILD_DIR = build_psp

#src/te9_tf9_hybrid_driver.o
LITTLE_VERSION = 6
MOD_OBJS_L1 = $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_say.o
MOD_OBJS_L2 = $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libsdlhandler.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libjoy.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_joy.o
MOD_OBJS_L3 = $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_bitmap.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_blendop.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_clear.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_conversion.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_grlib.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_pal.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libgrbase.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_blit.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_pixel.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libblit.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_fade.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_frame.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_instance.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_object.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_rects.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_screen.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/librender.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/scaler_hq2x.o  \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/scaler_normal.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/scaler_scale2x.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/scaler_scanline.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_regions.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/g_video.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libfont.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libtext.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_text.o
MOD_OBJS_L4 = $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_video.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_proc.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libkey.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_key.o
MOD_OBJS_L5 = $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libmouse.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_mouse.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/file_fnt.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/file_fpg.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/file_map.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/file_pal.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/file_pcx.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/file_png.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_map.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_time.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libdraw.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_draw.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_sound.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_grproc.o
MOD_OBJS_L6 = $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libscroll.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_scroll.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_sort.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_sys.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_debug.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_m7.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_flic.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_screen.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_mathi.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_file.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_crypt.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_regex.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/regex.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_path.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_effects.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_string.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_timers.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_blendop.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_rand.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_cd.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_dir.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_mem.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_math.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/libwm.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_wm.o \
              $(BUILD_DIR)/src/systexts.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/dirs.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/b_crypt.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/varspace_file.o

MOD_OBJS = $(MOD_OBJS_L1) $(MOD_OBJS_L2) $(MOD_OBJS_L3) $(MOD_OBJS_L4) $(MOD_OBJS_L5) $(MOD_OBJS_L6)

OBJS = $(BUILD_DIR)/src/main.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/misc.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/strings.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/files.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/dcbr.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/xctype.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/sysprocs.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/instance.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/interpreter.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/dirs.o \
       $(BUILD_DIR)/src/copy.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/mod_say.o   \
       $(MOD_OBJS) $(BUILD_DIR)/src/sim_loadlib.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/callbacks_psp.o  $(BUILD_DIR)/src/diet-glob.o $(BUILD_DIR)/src/diet-fnmatch.o

#-fpack-struct=8
CFLAGS =  -Wall -O3 -G1 -fno-strict-aliasing  -DTARGET_PSP -D__STATIC__ -DDISABLE_X11 -D__BGDRTM__ -DVERSION=\"1.0.0\" -D__LITE__=$(LITTLE_VERSION) \
         -I$(BUILD_DIR)/src -DJOY_YES -I$(PSPSDK)/../include/SDL -DSTDC_HEADERS

CXXFLAGS = $(CFLAGS) -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti

MOD_LIBS_L6 = -lpng -lSDL_mixer -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisidec  -lsmpeg -lstdc++ -L$(OSSL_INSTALL_DIR) -lcrypto     
LIBS = -lz $(MOD_LIBS_L6)  -L$(PSPSDK)/../lib -lSDL -lm -lGL -lpspvfpu -L$(PSPSDK)/lib -lpspdebug -lpspgu -lpspctrl -lpspge -lpspdisplay -lpsphprm -lpspsdk -lpsprtc -lpspaudio -lc -lpspuser -lpsputility -lpspkernel -lpspnet_inet -lpspirkeyb -lpsppower   -lpspdebug -lpspdisplay -lpspge -lpspctrl -lpspsdk -lc -lpspnet -lpspnet_inet -lpspnet_apctl -lpspnet_resolver -lpsputility -lpspuser -lpspkernel 

EXTRA_TARGETS = EBOOT.PBP

PSP_EBOOT_TITLE = BennuGD PSP
PSP_EBOOT_ICON = logo.png    # 144x80
#BUILD_PRX = 1
PSP_FW_VERSION=500
#PSP_FW_VERSION=150

include $(PSPSDK)/lib/build.mak

all:
mkdir -p  $(BUILD_DIR)/$(TARGET)
mv EBOOT.PBP $(BUILD_DIR)/$(TARGET)
mv PARAM.SFO $(BUILD_DIR)/$(TARGET)
mv $(TARGET).elf $(BUILD_DIR)/$(TARGET)

LITTLE_VERSION was a patch to do a system for compiling with different libraries, from 1 (minimun neccessary libraries) to 6 (compile with all libraries).

In other hand, if your example does not have sound and it always crashes in the same site, it is just that I'm searching, please pass it to me, to test it and to try to find the problem.

I don't know the combination of PSPLink and mod_debug. Is PSPLinks the usb wire?
Monstruos Diabólicos