BennuGD packager

Started by josebita, August 19, 2012, 11:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeoH

Pues estaría de puta madre un programa portador automatico xDDDDDD

oriun

Joseba, después de estar trasteando todo esto, he llegado a la duda de: ¿Por qué me pide que instale el admob sdk si ya lo tengo instalado?

josebita

Quote from: oriun on February 28, 2013, 12:42:02 AM
Joseba, después de estar trasteando todo esto, he llegado a la duda de: ¿Por qué me pide que instale el admob sdk si ya lo tengo instalado?
Es un bug que está arreglado en la última versión disponible del packager para windows.

En Linux tengo que subir el fix al ppa.

Imerion

Hi!

I have tried this program a few times now, but I have never gotten it to work correctly. The last version produced packages correctly, which installed fine on my Android device. But when running my games, I just got a black screen. Do I have to do something specific to the code before converting? Like have my files set up in a specific way, compile with a specific version of Bennu or something like that? Sorry if there are instructions somewhere and I missed them, but it would be really cool if I got this to work and any help would be appreciated!
Try my games : Neotron Games

handsource-dyko

Are your fpg/fnt/map files uncompressed? Try renaming them to .gz and if your unpacker reconizes them as archive, then you must uncompress them. That's important because android uses compression on apk's itself. also your dcb file must be called main.dcb and of mind about case sensitive filenames on android. Oh, and don't compile with mod_debug (exclude the import in your code). That's just a few things from the top of my head.

josebita

Quote from: handsource-dyko on April 02, 2013, 05:39:26 PM
Are your fpg/fnt/map files uncompressed? Try renaming them to .gz and if your unpacker reconizes them as archive, then you must uncompress them. That's important because android uses compression on apk's itself. also your dcb file must be called main.dcb and of mind about case sensitive filenames on android. Oh, and don't compile with mod_debug (exclude the import in your code). That's just a few things from the top of my head.
The latest versions of the Packager should uncompress your resources automatically.
It'd be interesting to know if your device has a Adreno GPU: BennuGD on Android won't work there if you do a set_mode() and I don't really know why.

Also, remember to name your DCB as "main.dcb" (next version of the packager will take care of this) and, if all that fails, please send me a logcat of the run:
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_debugging_with_logcat
http://developer.android.com/tools/help/logcat.html

DCelso

josebas, ¿no viste mi modificación en psp para usar cualquier nombre de .dcb?
En el main.c del bgdi.

if ( standalone )
    {
#ifdef TARGET_PSP            filename="EBOOT.dcb";            glob_t globbuf;            glob("*.dcb", 0, NULL, &globbuf);            if (globbuf.gl_pathc>0){                filename=globbuf.gl_pathv[0];                filename[strlen(filename)-4]=0;            }#endif            /* Calling BGDI.EXE so we must get all command line params */

O quizas es que no te gustó.
Ahorraría renombrar tu dcb compilado  y probado en pc y así no confundirías los main.prg de cada programa que hagas ;)

Monstruos Diabólicos

"A PAck of classic GAMEs For BennuGD" en desarrollo
http://code.google.com/p/apagame4be/

FreeYourMind

y para los que usen mas de 1 dcb ? eso es una chapuza, si hay mas de 1 te pilla el primero !? de todas formas para estas versiones es un caso aparte el problema seria mas en otros SO. para android o psp sólo debemos tener uno, pero defiendo que debe tener siempre el mismo nombre, por cierto mi package tb renombra el dcb que encuentre a main.dcb antes de empaquetarlo.

DCelso

:D , misma chapuza, sitio diferente. Bien ahí.
Monstruos Diabólicos

"A PAck of classic GAMEs For BennuGD" en desarrollo
http://code.google.com/p/apagame4be/

panreyes

Good news everyone!

Nuestros juegos funcionan en OUYA perfectamente con los controles estándar :) (para un jugador, eso sí)

FreeYourMind

son joy's o son teclas ?

panreyes

Son botones físicos lo que yo utilizo. Con Java lo convierto a teclado.

https://code.google.com/p/pixjuegos/source/browse/trunk/bennu-android/src/org/libsdl/app/SDLActivity.java#648

Con las versiones más recientes del BennuGD de Android esto no es necesario, pero yo estoy utilizando aún una versión anterior

Imerion

Thanks, seems I had somehow managed to miss to rename the file to main.dcb. Really sorry, I should have checked that. But now my game runs fine! Thanks for the help and thanks again for this awesome program!

Imerion

Next problem. :) My games run, but won't accept touch input. I thought this was because I had not added "mod_multi", but when I did add that the game won't start at all. What is the correct approach to make my games get touch input? I tried searching around but found no instructions.

josebita

Quote from: Imerion on April 04, 2013, 10:49:45 PM
Next problem. :) My games run, but won't accept touch input. I thought this was because I had not added "mod_multi", but when I did add that the game won't start at all. What is the correct approach to make my games get touch input? I tried searching around but found no instructions.
You should be able to get input through mod_multi.
Could you please post the logcat? Or maybe upload the apk somewhere so that I can test it myself.
Quote from: PiXeL on April 03, 2013, 11:47:49 AM
Good news everyone!

Nuestros juegos funcionan en OUYA perfectamente con los controles estándar :) (para un jugador, eso sí)
Gracias por avisar :)