[FBMX] fbmx 0.58

Started by izubiaurre, July 19, 2011, 08:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izubiaurre

It's ready for download the latest fbmx IDE:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fbtwo/files/FBmX/fbmx%200.58/Setup.exe/download

If are any problems in the application, try using the safe mode.

If the problem persist, please tell us!

MisterN

werg

josebita

MisterN

i could not however add fenix or bennu for id click the button but nothing would happen
werg

izubiaurre

Quote from: DoctorN on July 20, 2011, 05:17:28 AM
i could not however add fenix or bennu for id click the button but nothing would happen

I don't understand you. Can you explain what happened to you?

BlackCurtain

Does this work similar to the Notepad++ shipped with BennuPack? I've gotten pretty spoiled by the one-click-compile metod :P

izubiaurre

Quote from: BlackCurtain on July 27, 2011, 07:11:03 PM
Does this work similar to the Notepad++ shipped with BennuPack? I've gotten pretty spoiled by the one-click-compile metod :P

It does. F8 key for compile and run the project, previously parametrized in the preferences window.

BlackCurtain

Thanks, I'll give it a go :)

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of errors about dependencies and ActiveX objects when I try to start it. Can't run it..

izubiaurre

Quote from: BlackCurtain on July 27, 2011, 09:02:54 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a go :)

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of errors about dependencies and ActiveX objects when I try to start it. Can't run it..

Operating System, type of user, ...?

Try using safe mode and please post the errors here. Hope I can help you.

BlackCurtain

Windows 7 (64 bit) and I'm always admin on my default user. I'm getting exactly the same errors in safemode.

handsource-dyko

It runs, but it crashes when I open certain prg files. It fails on the analysation part. The file has about 1067 lines, and uses a lot of
includes to other files (in wich variables and functions are defined). I use winXP (32 bit) home, SP3. 2gb of ram. It just seems to have problems with certain files. I must say that they where created with notepad++ and are sometimes edited with gedit on linux, but I always make sure to use DOS/Windows line endings.

izubiaurre

Quote from: handsource-dyko on July 28, 2011, 11:17:22 AM
It runs, but it crashes when I open certain prg files. It fails on the analysation part. The file has about 1067 lines, and uses a lot of
includes to other files (in wich variables and functions are defined). I use winXP (32 bit) home, SP3. 2gb of ram. It just seems to have problems with certain files. I must say that they where created with notepad++ and are sometimes edited with gedit on linux, but I always make sure to use DOS/Windows line endings.

Yes, the analyzation part it's a bit tricky. It has problems with special codes. I think that to switch off the Program Inspector must be a possibility in the next release. Sorry about. Thank you for your report.

izubiaurre

Quote from: BlackCurtain on July 28, 2011, 11:15:45 AM
Windows 7 (64 bit) and I'm always admin on my default user. I'm getting exactly the same errors in safemode.

Blackcurtain, we are getting the problems you're reporting with Windows 7 (64 bits). The possible cause may be the incompatibility between 32bit ActiveX and 64 bits systems.

BlackCurtain

Quote from: izubiaurre on July 28, 2011, 04:14:00 PM
Blackcurtain, we are getting the problems you're reporting with Windows 7 (64 bits). The possible cause may be the incompatibility between 32bit ActiveX and 64 bits systems.
I see. So will there be a 64 bit version soon?

izubiaurre

Quote from: BlackCurtain on July 28, 2011, 04:17:29 PM
Quote from: izubiaurre on July 28, 2011, 04:14:00 PM
I see. So will there be a 64 bit version soon?

We're working on it. As soon we get the solution.